Recommended by Lonely Planet and Time Out
The art and kitsch rooms
Whether you stay in a single or a double room: all are spacious and comfortable. The rooms have their own character and charm: a 1920’s Art Deco style, or a “kind” of baroque style.
From your window you will see the Rijksmuseum and the canal “The Boerenweetering”.
- Private bathroom with shower and toilet
- Cable television
- Good quality beds
- Free wireless internet access
- A water cooker to make coffee and tea
- A fridge with a minibar
- A hairdryer/carmen-set is available
- We can provide laundry service
- PC for free broadband internet and email
- Just ask for things you would like
- Self service breakfast
Rates and reservations
Check the rates and reservation page for more information.